Monday, October 1, 2012

Top 17 Songs For Bass (2012)

Top 17 Songs For Bass (2012) Video Clips. Duration : 7.52 Mins.


WARNING: Must watch with Good headphones or Subwoofers to pick up some of these songs. They get really low. Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com Songs in Order: #17 Bassnectar - Above and Beyond #16 Waka Flocka - No Hands #15 Psyph Morrison - Bass Monster #14 Beat Dominator - Bass can you Hear me #13 Gorilla Zoe - Lost #12 Gorilla Zoe - Lil Shawty #11 Three Six Mafia - Late Night Tip #10 Bassotronics - Steve Meades Tahoe #9 Bassotronics - Bass i Love you #8 The Dream - I Luv your Girl #7 Yo Gotti - I Got em #6 Bassotronics - Late Night Bass #5 Lil John - Throw it up #4 Yo Gotti - White World #3 Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation #2 Gucci Mane- Coca Coca #1 Bassotronics - The bass will Destroy you

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.