Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cool Flips & Tricks w/ EXO's 1st Subwoofer Bass Test Song Ever (My Deepest OLD Beat NOT The Best)

Cool Flips & Tricks w/ EXO's 1st Subwoofer Bass Test Song Ever (My Deepest OLD Beat NOT The Best) Tube. Duration : 2.02 Mins.


Just Some Random Flips To My 1st Bass Song Ever - www.youtube.com Before you hate on the lameness of the song and stuff, just know that I made this beat a LONG time ago, so I know it's NOT the best. But whatever, it was the deepest bass track I had in my old original collection, so I figured I'd use it! This is officially EVERYTHING I have left that has to do with acrobatics. Time for some new stunts! Thanks For Rating & Subscribing!! www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.