Saturday, October 13, 2012

Painfully LOUD Mids & Highs & Clean Car Audio Installs @ SBN 2012 - Pro EV Speakers Tweeters & Horns

Painfully LOUD Mids & Highs & Clean Car Audio Installs @ SBN 2012 - Pro EV Speakers Tweeters & Horns Tube. Duration : 3.68 Mins.


OUCH!! Now these mids and highs literally made my eyes squint! It may be a bit shaky at times because I was plugging up my left ear, but I still managed to get some good close ups for yah guys. Thanks for watching, Thumbs Up For More :) Thanks For Rating & Subscribing! www.youtube.com Song: "Jack In The Box" Artist: Flaming Beats & Chris Mecca (Slowed & Bass Boosted By EXO) www.youtube.com www.soundclick.com Spring Break Nationals 26 / SBN 2012 Ocean Center 101 North Atlantic Avenue Daytona Beach, Florida 32118 Loudest Speakers At SBN! EXOcontralto Bassheads Unite 2012

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.