Thursday, February 28, 2013

Work Truck Sub Setup! 4 Obsidian Audio Custom Made 10s+ Incriminator Audio 20.1

Work Truck Sub Setup! 4 Obsidian Audio Custom Made 10s+ Incriminator Audio 20.1 Tube. Duration : 4.52 Mins.


Check out Obsidian Audio on my website here down4sound.com Also there facebook is right here www.facebook.com Let them know if you would like some of these subs! Also you can check out Incriminator Audio on facebook right here www.facebook.com But here it is guys and gals, The work trucks sub setup.Going to try to put these in a center console box......AFTER I get new seats.Going to try to get rid of the bench seat and get 2 bucket seats! that way It will give me a whole lot more room to work with and more airspace.Im excited to see how it turns out! AS always, thank you for watching! Be sure to join my website www.down4sound.com Add me on facebook and twitter! www.facebook.com/JOHNATHANPRICE www.twitter.com@98HOEONSIXEZ SUBSCRIBE =D

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.