Friday, December 7, 2012

EXO's Daily YouTube Routine || Answering Every Question & Comment Each And Every Morning!

EXO's Daily YouTube Routine || Answering Every Question & Comment Each And Every Morning! Video Clips. Duration : 13.08 Mins.


*T-mic Songs Below* Got Questions? Every morning before I start my day out fresh, I reply to every single comment - Want a guaranteed reply? ALL you have to do is comment on a video that is OVER 2-3 days old - That way if we get to chatting about something, we can keep track of the thread together without getting lost in a sea of other comemnts because of a newly upoloaded video - Thanks for watching & staying connected fellow bassheads! :) (I dislike YouTube's PM system with a passion, comments are much more organized, and at the same time, helps a lot more people in the process) Thanks For Rating & Subscribing! www.youtube.com Enjoy The Chill Beats? Original Music By: T-mic Beats Songs: "Trunk Bumpin" - "Girlfriend" - "Islands" - "Be What I Set Out 2 Be" www.tmicbeats.com www.youtube.com More EXO Q&A Coming Up! EXOcontralto Bassheads Unite 2012

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.