Thursday, November 29, 2012

BACK FROM THE DEAD! Classic Soundstream Reference Class A 5.0 Repaired

BACK FROM THE DEAD! Classic Soundstream Reference Class A 5.0 Repaired Video Clips. Duration : 6.07 Mins.


My buddy Juan did it again! He repaired 3 amps for me that had no hope of ever working again. They all spent at least 10 years in the garage. The first was the Rockford Fosgate Punch 150, then the Soundstream Reference Class A 5.0....and of course an old Soundstream Rubicon 302 a friend gave me for a door stop. The next 2 video's, i will clean up those amps and test them as well! Of course, everything is set with an SMD DD-1 Distortion Detector. The amp works GREAT!! Thank you Juan! Class A 5.0......if you know car audio, you know this is a BADASS amp! Visit my website and join the forum! www.steveMeadeDesigns.com Join my Facebook page! www.facebook.com Follow my Tweets! www.Twitter.com the DD-1 Distortion Detector is a product developed specifically to set your gains. It can be found at www.wccaraudio.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.