Friday, November 23, 2012

4 The Haterz! Trippi's T3 Audio Hummer Install @ Spring Break Nationals 2011 - SMD To TSNS Woofers ?

4 The Haterz! Trippi's T3 Audio Hummer Install @ Spring Break Nationals 2011 - SMD To TSNS Woofers ? Tube. Duration : 2.98 Mins.


After Seeing The Comments On My 1st Video Of Trippi's Hummer, I Just Wanted To Say A Quick Something... Enjoy The Music? Click BELOW www.youtube.com It's pretty sad the number of people who acted like he committed a crime when he changed out his subwoofers from the SMD's... A lot of people even went out of there way to spread rumors around the various audio forums... If you ask me, that is the most immature thing you could do... Spreading gossip around like little school kids. I mean seriously, what goes through their head when they pointlessly hate on people like that?? This is the way I see it - It's HIS MONEY, Let Him Do What He Wants With It - Case & Point: Cultivata Beats

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.