Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NEW BEASTLY DC Audio 175.4 Four Channel Amp + EXTREME Woofer Excursion

NEW BEASTLY DC Audio 175.4 Four Channel Amp + EXTREME Woofer Excursion Video Clips. Duration : 6.20 Mins.


Check out the new BEAST of a four channel amp, the 175.4 by DC soundlabs....almost 1000watts rms for your mids/highs, or whatever! Today i decided to toss this amp and the new DC Audio 2.0k (monoblock woofer amp) to my test bench and play with them a little bit. Of course i used my '91 Tercel since its great to use it for experiments. I also used one of my favorite little woofers, the Rusty Flowers Signature edition DC Level 2 10....and this little guy who is only rated for a few hundred watts, takes a BEATING. It is still in great shape so no harm done! for more info, Email Rusty@dcsoundlab.com or visit my website forums and ask him directly, in the DC Audio section! Visit my website! www.SteveMeadeDesigns.com join the forum today! Post pics of your system! FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com Follow at www.twitter.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Cindy Johnson
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.